WhatsApp Sticker

Hye everyone, meet in my next entry. Haluuuu!!!!!

So, today I wanted to share with all of you about HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN WHATSAPP STICKER!!!

Some of us are bored with the same sticker in our WhatsApp because it's cliche and nothing special or fun with the same sticker that people always use?

Why must use the same sticker if we can create our own right???

Is it hard to create? No guys, no😆 This apps also convenient and joyful and the process is simple like a piece of cake😝 Follow my step okay? I'll teach you guys one by one.

STEP 1: Download sticker.ly in your device














STEP 2: Open and choose an image




















STEP 3: Cut out or crop the image

















STEP 4: Cut out or crop the image




This is the result👇👇👇 I used this apps to tease my friends. Which I edit their ugly photos and put some words. So here my sticker collections. It is a joke and to have fun with friends. These stickers will be used as memories, because every ugly face has its own story🌸Hope you guys enjoy the process💗 



Written by,
Syarifah Nurthaqifah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Meet

Is the WHATSAPP very important?